Monday, November 2, 2009

I See You

Stress. Confusion. Impatience. Desire. Boredom? Am I bored? I've been thinking about this for the past few months. Things keep changing, especially the past 2-3 weeks, but somehow, I'm not satisfied or content. It makes me ponder what I really want - out of everything. As much as my friends are tired of hearing about it, all I've been thinking about for over a week straight is my career, but is that really what's going to make me ultimately happy? I picked up smoking the past couple of months, why you ask? Because I'm bored. As pathetic as it sounds, I've used it as a way to take up time, even for those 4-5 minutes. I definitely need to find another joy. I need to take a look around at all of the beauty I have surrounding me and forget the ugliness (cigarettes, negative attitudes, infuriated people, and those dirty secrets). I need to be me. I need to love and see - you?

No comments:

Post a Comment