Sunday, November 1, 2009

Change Your Lines

Welcome back party? It's been months and months since I've put my thoughts into words given the many changes going on in life. Cesar. Is. Ready. To. Speak. For once in my life, everything (and I mean everything) is going the way I want/need it to. It makes me so nervous. For some reason I'm the type that always has to find the one negative/bad thing in all of the good, and then focus on it. Something to work on - definitely. The most stressful time of my life in my career (so far!) has just ended. I negotiated a significant raise to be at the level that I've developed into. Negotiated. Cesar? Yep. Can't express enough how nice it is to have power over my own career and talents at this point. I'm not stopping - I'm going to keep going and going. That is plan.

In terms of the matters of the heart, I've been through some of the weirdest dating situations possible this past year. A crazy man with out of body experiences, a drug dealer with no car, a straight man who tried to have me "hang around," a guy who was dating someone else (and oops, forgot to fill me in).. and I could go on. What's amazing about all of it though is that you never stop learning. I've learned a lot about what I want and don't want in terms of lovers/relationships. Learning is vital and I never want to stop. Recently, I've met an extremely interesting and elusive guy. He's got a lot of ideas, culture, and adventure to him. Feedback's been very positive so far on both ends - this could be quite the development. Possibilities and bright outlooks are what I crave.

My friends. Oh, my friends. They are the world to me other than my parents and brother. I'm not sure if it's them, the culture in Austin, or the fact that we're going through life in our 20's together - but I feel like my friends understand me inside and out. They know what makes me happy, my quirks, my frustrations, my faults, my loves. I'm definitely involved in a very much comfortable social environment where no one judges, everyone wants happiness, and everyone has fun. I recently had a "fight" with one of my closest friends - we've made up since then. It's wonderful to have people around who care. We need to all just love eachother, accept faults, and enjoy time with one another. Perfection is out this year, anyway.

A bit of a summary of life - I promise I'll begin to start posting the many ideas that surround my head. Think. Write.

No comments:

Post a Comment